Please contact Country Meat Cuts for your personalized quote at 705-424-2447
Please be ready to provide us with the
- How many people are you feeding?
- Date and location
- Any allergies or food sensitivities?
*Please note that prices are subject to 13 % HST and do not include gratuities. We require a deposit of 25% to consider a booking firm. The balance of your bill will be due two weeks prior to your function.
*If you choose to cancel up to two weeks before your booked date, your deposit will be retained to cover work already done on your behalf, as well as that date being secured for you. If you cancel before the two week deadline, half of your deposit will be returned to you.
All of our foods are homemade unless otherwise specified. We choose to offer you only air chilled, grain-fed poultry and Canadian grade “A” beef, which has been aged 21 days or more, in order to provide you with the highest quality of meats possible.
Please note that we offer gluten free choices when required and we take great care to ensure that all food allergies are respected, but we are NOT a gluten free facility.
All of our foods are made by us, which means that we are aware of every ingredient in our foods.
- Cap off Prime Rib of Beef
- Strip Loin Roast
- Rump Roast of Beef
- 8 oz. Strip Loin Steak
- Beef Kabobs
- Rosemary & Lemon Boneless Chicken Breast
- Boneless Stuffed Chicken Breast
- BBQ Half Chickens, Chicken Kabobs
- Air Chilled Free Range Turkey (when available)
Other foods on offer:
- Salmon Fillets or Whole Salmon
- Home Smoked Blackforest Ham
- Rack of Pork, Delicately Dusted with Home Grown Herbs
- Whole BBQ Stuffed Pig
- Vegetarian Entrée (to be selected);
Choose 3 sides:
- Mini roasted, local potatoes, with rosemary, fresh garlic, olive oil & sea salt.
- Local Yukon gold potatoes, mashed with heavy cream, Alliston butter, roasted
garlic, olive oil and sea salt.
- Local baked potatoes served with options of sour cream, cheese and bacon.
- Grilled seasonal vegetables, drizzled with aged balsamic, served at room
- Steamed mixed seasonal vegetables, drizzled with olive oil and fresh herbs.
- CMC Cesar; baby romaine, mixed with freshly made herbed croutons, double
smoked bacon, and parmesan homemade vinaigrette.
- House made creamy, apple-cabbage coleslaw
- Tomato cucumber salad, made with Ontario grown cherry tomatoes, seedless
cucumbers, and celery, topped with feta, and an oregano, honey dressing.
- Pasta salad with ranch dressing and mixed vegetables
- Creamy Caesar Salad; baby romaine, mixed with freshly made herbed croutons,
double smoked bacon, and parmesan.
- House made potato salad
- Spinach salad, with strawberries, goat cheese, candied pecans, red onions, yellow bell peppers, and asparagus. Served with Balsamic honey and house made ranch dressing
- Greek salad, with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, celery, kalamata olives,
sheep feta, garlic, and Greek dressing made with oregano, honey olive oil and red
- Bow Tie pasta salad with house-made creamy tomato dressing, zucchini and eggplant
- Tossed salad, with organic greens, julienne beets, carrots, and mixed peppers. Cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. Homemade Ranch and Balsamic Honey-Dijon dressing