Catering Pick-up Packages – 2021
➤ Choose an Entrée
➤ Choose 3 Sides
➤ All orders will include; A variety of freshly made breads.
Served with a variety of local herbed butters
50 – 99 people: $35/person 100+ people: $30/person
*Minimum 50 person order is required
Choose an Entrée:
● Whole Boneless Pig stuffed with bread, apricots, sultan raisins, and
Cortland apples. Slow cooked in a charcoal pig roaster, served with
grainy mustard and homemade barbeque sauce.
● AA grade Ontario Rump Roast, charcoal roasted, grain fed, sliced rump
roast, with homemade gravy, horse radish and homemade bbq sauce.
● ½ BBQ Chicken, free range, bone in, skin on, air chilled, herb crusted or
Sides – Choose 3;
~Mini roasted, local potatoes, with rosemary, fresh garlic, olive oil & sea salt.
~Local Yukon gold potatoes, mashed with heavy cream, Alliston butter, roasted
garlic, olive oil and sea salt.
~Local baked potatoes served with options of sour cream, cheese and bacon.
~Grilled seasonal vegetables, drizzled with aged balsamic, served at room
~Steamed mixed seasonal vegetables, drizzled with olive oil and fresh herbs.
~CMC Cesar; baby romaine, mixed with freshly made herbed croutons, double
smoked bacon, and parmesan homemade vinaigrette.
~House made creamy, apple-cabbage coleslaw
~Tomato cucumber salad, made with Ontario grown cherry tomatoes, seedless
cucumbers, and celery, topped with feta, and an oregano, honey dressing.
~Pasta salad with ranch dressing and mixed vegetables
~Creamy Caesar Salad; baby romaine, mixed with freshly made herbed croutons,
double smoked bacon, and parmesan.
~House made potato salad
~Spinach salad, with strawberries, goat cheese, candied pecans, red onions,
yellow bell peppers, and asparagus. Served with Balsamic honey and house
made ranch dressing
~Greek salad, with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, celery, kalamata olives,
sheep feta, garlic, and Greek dressing made with oregano, honey olive oil and red
~Bow Tie pasta salad with house-made creamy tomato dressing, zucchini
~Tossed salad, with organic greens, julienne beets, carrots, and mixed
peppers. Cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. Homemade Ranch and
Balsamic Honey-Dijon dressing
To order, please contact Country Meat Cuts at 705-424-2447 or
email@example.com. Please be ready to provide us with the
● How many people are you feeding?
● Date & Time of pick-up?
● Any allergies or food sensitivities?
*Please note that prices are subject to 13 % HST and do not include gratuities. We
require a deposit of 25% to consider a booking firm. The balance of your bill will be due
two weeks prior to your function.
*If you choose to cancel up to two weeks before your booked date, your deposit will be
retained to cover work already done on your behalf, as well as that date being secured
for you. If you cancel before the two week deadline, half of your deposit will be returned
All of our foods are homemade unless otherwise specified. We choose to offer you only air chilled, grain-fed poultry and Canadian grade “A” beef, which has been aged 21 days or more, in order to provide you with the highest quality of meats possible.
The following is a list of suggested dinner menus.
The below-listed menus will include three salads, or, one potato, pasta or rice selection (with gravy where applicable), two fresh vegetables and one salad, each with freshly baked breads & homemade herb butters. All foods are subject to availability and seasonal pricing. Soup may be substituted in place of one salad where possible to be served.
Please note that we offer gluten free choices when required and we take great care to ensure that all food allergies are respected. All of our foods are made by us, which means that we are aware of every ingredient in our foods.
- Cap off Prime Rib of Beef
- Strip Loin Roast
- Rump Roast of Beef
- 8 oz. Strip Loin Steak
- Beef Kabobs
- Rosemary & Lemon Boneless Chicken Breast
- Boneless Stuffed Chicken Breast
- BBQ Half Chickens, Chicken Kabobs
- Air Chilled Free Range Turkey (when available)
Other foods on offer;
- Salmon Fillets or Whole Salmon
- Home Smoked Blackforest Ham
- Rack of Pork, Delicately Dusted with Home Grown Herbs
- Whole BBQ Stuffed Pig
- Vegetarian Entrée (to be selected);
- Baked* buttermilk* garlic mashed* scalloped* oven roasted*
- Mashed potatoes supreme – $.75 per person extra
- Sweet potatoes; Roasted * mashed * “en cassoullette*” with toasted pecans
- Old fashion homemade Yorkshire puddings are also available at an extra charge.
- Long grain white* brown* basmati* jasmine* wild* or mixed
– served fried or as a fruit or vegetable pilaf,*
- Fresh, in season, subject to availability and cost (beans, broccoli, baby carrots, squash, corn etc.
- Olive oil, oven roasted veggies*
- Sautéed veggies* (tomatoes, red onions, zucchini & assorted peppers)
- grilled veggies*
*count as two selections
- White or brown rice salad with tomatoes, fresh herbs & garlic*
- Thai Black Bean & Rice* Fattoush (Lebanese Pita salad)*
- Quinoa pilaf with sunflower & sesame seeds*
- Cranberry, quinoa salad*
- Couscous & grilled veggie salad*
- Mediterranean cucumber with dill*
- Potato & egg*
- Potato & sausage*
- Curried Potato with Mango dressing*
- Pasta with fresh veggies*
- Spicy Vietnamese coleslaw*
- Wasabi with Red Beans & Pasta *
- 4 Bean*
- Creamy pesto/in season veggies*
- Tomato & cumber with feta*
- Painted desert salad (black bean & avocado rotini)*
- Spinach & mushroom*
- Mandarin Thai*
- Organic green*
- Greek *
- Fresh fruit salad*
- Antipasto platter (counts as 2 choices)*
- Spicy rice & bean salad (served warm)*
- Curried lentil*
- Rice & orzo salad*
- Roasted cauliflower salad*
- Roasted veggie and pecan*
- Moroccan carrot and orange*
- Roasted heirloom beet*
- Corn & cilantro *
- Curried wheat berry salad*
- Shanghai noodle salad*
- Curried Sweet potato salad*
- Soba noodles with tender pea tendrils*
- Malaysian Coconut salad*
- Old-fashioned BLT salad*
- Red potatoes with pesto and green bean salad*
- Carrot and cashew salad with radishes
– all with homemade dressings
Vegetarian & Vegan Selection;
- Curried vegetables with Dahl
- Veggie or spinach lasagne
- Wild mushroom lasagne or pasta (tomato or cream sauce)
- Sesame & lemon pasta
- Roasted vegetable strudel
- Cabbage rolls stuffed with veggies or fruit & nuts
- Sun dried tomato & fresh veggie pasta
- Stuffed eggplant or zucchini Chickpea & artichoke ragout
- Thai chicken, veggie or shrimp & coconut
- Gazpacho (served cold)
- Free range chicken noodle or rice
- Broccoli with roasted red peppers (vegetarian)
- Beef with barley & vegetables
- Tomato with kale & vegetables
- Creamy wild mushroom